Of course the best thing is personal experimentation so I want to slowly start introducing more fresh juices into my diet. My love affair with cooked foods knows no bounds and I'm starting to think it might need a few boundaries! Especially after watching this 4 part interview with Karyn Calabrese (photo below - age 63 - I might have to listen to her interview again - she looks so vibrant and from what she says she has tons of energy and is free from disease)!What I like about her is that she is not overly preachy - in fact she stresses that the you should do what is right for you. She is an excellent speaker and has a wonderful way of conveying what has worked for her and others she has helped to attain a better quality of life.
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Juicing 101
Of course the best thing is personal experimentation so I want to slowly start introducing more fresh juices into my diet. My love affair with cooked foods knows no bounds and I'm starting to think it might need a few boundaries! Especially after watching this 4 part interview with Karyn Calabrese (photo below - age 63 - I might have to listen to her interview again - she looks so vibrant and from what she says she has tons of energy and is free from disease)!What I like about her is that she is not overly preachy - in fact she stresses that the you should do what is right for you. She is an excellent speaker and has a wonderful way of conveying what has worked for her and others she has helped to attain a better quality of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SIX BEAN BURGER ON CRANBERRY OAT MUFFIN
I wanted something for breakfast that would be super energizing and easy to put together quickly when the hunger pangs strike! The key facto...
-
When I saw the ads popping up on my computer that Becel had bought out a vegan margarine I was so excited. Another super large corporati...
-
Sound the horns and give me a drum roll! I actually broke out my slow cooker for the first time and it was okay! It was actually more than o...
-
Slight twist on an old favorite! Traditionally known as puffed wheat squares and a staple sweet from the 60's. This is one that my mom m...

Maybe if the dinosaurs drank more juice, they wouldn't have become extinct. ;)
ReplyDelete