Thursday, March 29, 2018
Just The Plants Maam makes Curry Jackfruit!
If you haven't tried Jackfruit then you are missing out!! I tested and tasted the above delicious curry created by Just The Plants Maam and it's a keeper!! So delicious! If you want a vegan meal that keeps you full for 6 hours this is the one!! Really did it for me!
Just The Plants Maam is a new vegan youtuber to keep your eye on! She is a thirtysomething mom of 3 boys and has the ability to present veganism in a lighthearted way! She's a little quirky with a fabulous smile! Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SIX BEAN BURGER ON CRANBERRY OAT MUFFIN
I wanted something for breakfast that would be super energizing and easy to put together quickly when the hunger pangs strike! The key facto...
-
When I saw the ads popping up on my computer that Becel had bought out a vegan margarine I was so excited. Another super large corporati...
-
Sound the horns and give me a drum roll! I actually broke out my slow cooker for the first time and it was okay! It was actually more than o...
-
Slight twist on an old favorite! Traditionally known as puffed wheat squares and a staple sweet from the 60's. This is one that my mom m...

awesome...
ReplyDeletelove it