Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Taming Your Cough and Sciatica Relief!


My daughter posted this information on her facebook and I'm reposting it for the benefit of anyone going through my blog.  It's not a recipe for food but a recipe for relief so hope it helps some else in need! Her pain was greatly eased by both these oils when nothing else seemed to work. Her words in quotation marks below!

"They're not exactly Chanel #5, but these potent smelling oils do the trick. The White Flower oil has been the ONLY thing that has been able to tame my cough (going on 2+ weeks) and the Kwan Loong oil has helped my pesky sciatica (a new 'treat' this past week). Both available at T&T supermarket in the 'pharmacy'."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Basic Bread Recipe

  1 cup warm water 1 package traditional rise yeast 1 teaspoon sugar 3 cups warm water 3 tablespoons olive oil 3 tablespoons sugar 3 teaspoo...